- Clean, Reliable MowMax™ Cutting: H7000 side-pull Discbine® disc mower-conditioners mow cleanly and smoothly through tough conditions. The classic and reliable MowMax cutterbar features the New Holland true modular design with ShockPRO™ disc drive hubs that absorb harmful impacts to protect the cutterbar drive from damage.
- Conditioning Systems For Fast Drying: Whether you're mowing alfalfa, clover, orchard grass, timothy, bermuda grass, bahia, grass, fescue, cereal rye, forage wheat or oats, Discbine H7000 hay mowers swiftly turn crop into fast-drying windrows or swaths. Choose the gentle conditioning of rubber chevron-intermeshing rolls that save delicate leaves, steel chevron rolls for winter forage or long-stem and cane grasses, or LeaningEdge™ flail tines for fast drying of grass hay.
- 9'2" Cut with H7220 or H7320: The smallest models of the Discbine family, the H7220 and H7320, provide a 9' 2" cutting width and narrow transport, which is ideal for mowing tight spaces and passing through narrow entrances. The 540-rpm drive and low horsepower requirement mean you can mow and condition your crop for fast drying with as little as 65 PTO horsepower. The H7220 features a chevron-design intermeshing rubber-roll conditioning system, while the H7320 comes with a LeaningEdge™ flail conditioner. A straight tongue with a clevis hitch is featured on both models.
- 10'4" Cut with H7230 or H7330: These two models make a 10' 4'' cut and require only 80 PTO horsepower for operation. H7230 mowers offer the choice between a chevron-style intermeshing steel or rubber roll conditioning system, while the H7330 hay disc mower is equipped with the LeaningEdge flail system. A curved tongue with a clevis hitch is featured on both models. Looking to make sharper turns? A two-point swivel hitch or drawbar swivel hitch (shown) are also available to provide 90° turns while eliminating tire scuffing and making headland turns easier. The swivel gearbox maintains the PTO angle straight through the turn, eliminating constant velocity joints and extending driveline life and reliability.
MowMax™ Disc Cutterbar Features
- Making Tall Hayfields Look Like Close-Cut Lawns: Close, clean cutting is standard with H7000 Discbine® trailed mower-conditioners. The MowMax disc cutterbar mows at a height of less than one inch, which makes your tall hayfields look like close-cut lawns after you’re finished mowing. Low-profile-design rock guards allow the cutterbar to run at a shallower angle on the ground for less wear, less damage and a more consistent cut height. The Discbine® disc head is suspended independently from the trail frame, allowing it to closely follow changing ground contours and reducing stubble damage and skid shoe wear. Use the adjustable disc header flotation springs and the 2- to 10-degree cutting angle adjustment to cut your valuable crop. A mechanical cutting angle adjustment is standard on 9’ 2’’ models, but a hydraulic control is provided as standard on 10’ 4’’ models for precision on-the-go cutting height adjustments.
- 3-Year MowMax™ Disc Cutterbar Warranty: New Holland backs the MowMax™ disc cutterbar with three full years of factory warranty. That’s three full years including the base one-year base machine warranty plus two additional years on the cutterbar assembly excluding common wearing parts. See your authorized New Holland dealer for complete program details.
- True Modular Design: MowMax cutterbars feature a true modular design for smooth, quiet, trouble-free mowing as well as fast and inexpensive servicing. Driven through individually sealed gearboxes with dedicated oil reservoirs, modules are never at risk for oil starvation while cutting on hillsides. Accidents happen and in the event of a significant collision, the true modular MowMax concept fully contains damage to the effected module to minimize damage to the rest of the cutterbar.
- The ShockPRO™ Advantage: ShockPRO™ hubs save you hassle, time, and repair costs by heading off potential damage to gears and module drive shafts. They absorb harmful impacts, protecting drive components, and are quick to replace in the field so you can keep mowing when the weather is right.
Conditioning Rolls or LeaningEdge™ Flails Features
- Your Choice of Proven Conditioning System: Select the conditioning system that matches your crops and conditions.
- Chevron Intermeshing Rubber Rolls: Gentle chevron rubber intermeshing rolls provide full-stem crimping and cracking with a scrubbing action while handling the leaves of high-value feeds delicately, making it the ultimate solution for alfalfa and clover. This is possible because of the large 10.4-inch roll diameter, the rubber compound, the intermeshing fit and profile of the lugs. These features work together to grip the crop and generate an even flow of crop through the rolls to provide an even spread into fast drying swaths or windrows.
- Chevron Intermeshing Steel Rolls: Durable chevron steel intermeshing rolls are designed for use with all crops, but show a real advantage in cane-type crops, grain forage crops and extra-tall grass crops. The chevron pattern of the steel lugs provides aggressive full-stem crimping, smooth crop flow, and even distribution into fast drying swaths or windrows. Rugged all-steel roll construction resists wear better than rubber, providing a long life even in highly abrasive conditions.
- Torsion-Bar Roll Pressure: Year after year, New Holland’s torsion-bar roll-pressure system is proven to be the most effective design for delivering consistent, thorough conditioning. The no-tools-required hand crank makes it easy to tailor roll pressure to the crop without crawling under the machine with wrenches. The unique, over-center linkage momentarily relieves roll pressure, allowing crop slugs or foreign objects to pass without plugging for non-stop mowing.
- LeaningEdge™ Flails: For fast drying of grass hay, choose New Holland LeaningEdge flail conditioning. The 20-degree tangent of LeaningEdge flails creates more outward pressure, pushing crop against the adjustable conditioning hood for more thorough conditioning. The semi-swinging design ensures crop is released at the ideal moment to form uniform, fast-drying swaths or windrows. For lighter conditioning of delicate crops, raise the hood away from the flails. Or, for maximum conditioning, lower the hood to increase the crop friction. An optional textured hood liner offers even more aggressive conditioning of difficult crops. For more delicate handling of legumes and delicate grasses, an optional slow-speed kit is also available for the LeaningEdge flail conditioning system.
Additional Option Features
- Customize Your Discbine® Performance: New Holland provides you with a choice of features and options to tailor the performance of your Discbine disc mower-conditioner to your needs.
- Easy Switch From Swath To Windrow: All Discbine models feature fast and easy windrow shield and swath gate adjustments, without tools, so you can quickly adjust to crop and moisture conditions and your harvesting method. Spread the cut crop in a fast-drying swath or into a tight, three-foot-wide windrow that’s ready to bale or chop.
- The Advantages of Spreading Wide and Thin: University tests confirm that the more leaves are exposed to the sun, the faster crops dry and the more feed value is retained. Quick drying reduces sun bleaching and gives you an advantage when you need to beat the weather and bale or chop before the rain. ] A wide and thin crop-spreading deflector kit is available for H7000 disc mowers to spread crop to the full width of cut, exposing more crop to the sun and providing faster drying. The kit is fitted to the swath gate with the windrow shields removed. Visit your New Holland dealer for complete details.
- Replacement Knives To Match Crop and Soil Conditions: All knives feature two cutting edges and can be flipped for double the cutting life. • 14-degree smooth knives are standard and provide the best choice and value for most conditions. • 14-degree serrated knives offer extended wear in abrasive conditions. • 7-degree smooth knives offer clean cutting with less ash content, and will reduce crop blow down in light or short crops. • Rock knives are designed for durability in rocky/stony conditions.
- A Wide Selection of Skid Shoes: Numerous skid shoes are available to match your cutting needs.
New Holland-Disc Cutterbar
- Type: MowMax™ True Modular Disc Cutterbar
- Width of Cut, ft. in. (m): 9' 2" (2.8)
- Number of discs: 7
- Number of knives: 14 (2 per disc)
- Disc Speed, rpm: 3000
- Cutting angle: 2 to 10 degrees
- Hydraulic Cutting angle control: Optional
- Standard Cutting height skid shoe, in. (mm): Standard
- Fixed Raised, high-stubble skid shoe: Optional
- Ground clearance with header fully raised, in. (mm): 17" (432)
- Cutterbar Flotation: Vertical and lateral, adjustable springs
- ShockPro™ Disc Drive Hub protection system: Standard
- MowMax™ 3-year cutterbar protection plan: Standard
Leaningedge™ Flail Conditioner
- LeaningEdge™ Flail Conditioner: Standard
- Number of LeaningEdge flails: 90
- Semi-Swinging LeaningEdge flail design: Standard
- Rotor Diameter, in. (mm): 22 (560)
- Standard Speed, rpm: 1016
- Optional Slow Speed, rpm: 730
- Drive: 4 HB V-belt
- Conditioner Intensity Adjustment: Single crank adjustable rotor hood
- Optional Textured Hood Liner Kit: Optional
- Standard Drawbar: Standard
- Height, Transport, ft. in. (m): 5' 8" (1.7)
- Height, Operating, ft. in. (m): 4' 5" (1.3)
- Width, Transport, ft. in. (m): 9' 11" (3.0) with standard drawbar hitch
- Width, Operating, Std. Drawbar Hitch, ft. in. (m): 14' 10" (4.52)
- Length, Transport, Standard Drawbar Hitch, ft. in. (m): 17' 7" (5.3)
- Length, Operating, Standard Drawbar Hitch, ft. in. (m): 17' 2" (5.2)
- Weight, Operating lbs. (kg): 3,740 (1696)
- Drive: 540 rpm PTO, enclosed gears and four HB belt
- Drive Protection: Slip clutch and over-running clutch
- Hydraulic swing: Standard (double-acting cylinder)
- Operating Position: Side-Pull, Right Side
- Hydraulic lift: Standard (operated by two single-acting cylinders; master/slave)
- Hydraulic tilt: Optional (operated by single-acting cylinder and incorporated into the lift system)
- Swath, ft. (mm): 6 (1829)
- Windrow, ft. (mm): Adjustable from 3 to 6 (914 to 1829)
- Wide Thin Fin Kit (100 % Coverage): Optional
- Operating, mph (kph): 0 to 9 (0 to 14.5)
- Transport, mph (kph): 20 (32)
- Tractor Requirement: 65 PTO hp (48 kW) or greater with standard ASAE Category II drawbar.
- Hydraulic valves: All models require two remote hydraulic valves capable of 1500 psi (10343 kPa), 7-pin SAE J560 connector for transport lights
Tubeless Ag Rib Implement Tires